Are you an experienced Head of Product Design with a passion for building teams and products from the ground up?
This Greenfield FinTech could be the challenge you are looking for. They are right at the early stages (You'll be one of the first hires) but with an ambitious roadmap including budget to build the team immediately.
They are building a product to democratise personal investments focusing on the european market.
This FinTech are a European start-up backed by one of the biggest fintech platform companies in the world. They’ve got big ambitions to make investing better for everyone and are going to create a product that their customers love and want to tell their friends about. A product that will give them a better future whether that’s a better retirement, more financial freedom or something else entirely. It’s an opportunity to make investing simpler, more transparent and more accessible to everyone.
Notice how I said ‘going to’?
Right now, they are at the early stage of conception, and as one of the very first hires you will help to shape the product from the ground up – including naming and branding it!
We’re currently looking for a Head of Product Design to join them on this journey.
You’ll be one of the first employees so if you’re looking for a company where everything has been agreed and you’ve just got to execute against a plan then this won’t be the place for you.
They’re going to be utterly obsessed by customer needs and solving customer problems. They want to build the right product, in the right way for the right audience, which is why they’ll be hiring a Head of Research and Insights to work alongside you.
Naturally, as one of the first employees you’re going to need to wear many hats; you’ll need to create the vision for the design team. (How do you want to build it? What roles do you want in the team?) But before that, you’ll need to get stuck into the customer challenge. (What problem are they solving for their customers? What’s the right experience and set of features they need to include as part of the initial launch? And then what next?!)
- Getting your head around how to create an awesome, scalable CX incorporating the best of UX and UI principles and a truly human centered approach. You’ll be working on user needs, prototyping, journey mapping, branding and everything in-between. They intend to make every feature & every pixel as good as it can be!
- You’ll partner incredibly closely with the rest of the (small) team. Initially it will be just you a Product lead, UX Researcher and Engineering so you need to comfortable getting stuck into the detail as well as keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Your passion for design thinking will be infectious. You’ll need to continually push the design agenda and your vision for the product. You’ll need strong ideas about how they can use design to differentiate themselves in the market.
- You’ll need to have a vision for how to build and scale a truly exception design team who follow all the best practices (and have fun while they’re doing it!).
Click apply if you are:
- An experienced Head of Design who has experience building a team from the ground up.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into some design work initially.
- You have a skill set that spans UX, UI and Brand (To any ratios)
- You have experience / an understanding of working in a regulated sector.
- If you either:
- Have experience shipping a product to international markets with multiple languages.
- Are Bilingual and can speak either French, German or Spanish.
- Ideally you’ll have worked in a start-up environment or built a brand new product from the ground up (Rather than taken ownership of an existing product and made improvements).
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.