This department are looking for a new Head of Digital and Technology Programme Delivery, working in a team responsible for over a £300m portfolio of work.
You will work to their strategy which revolves around fixing the basics by creating services and systems which are modern, efficient and convey whole system thinking.
You will be building and running digital services that affect the public, ensuring that new initiatives are designed with the user and protect people, systems and information from security threats.
- Prioritising and shaping the digital and technology projects and service roadmaps required.
- Drive the delivery of these projects and service roadmaps.
- Build and lead a diverse, capable and motivated team of experts.
- Work with the senior leadership team to build a balance portfolio of work.
- Ensure work is prioritised, making best use of resources.
- Ensure projects, including roadmaps, are appropriately shaped and set up for success. Also, track benefits and develop case studies.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team of specialists that are able to drive delivery of these projects.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.