Fancy working for the largest name in tech? Read on...
Mid-Senior GUI Designer
This is an amazing opportunity to join a global leader in the Tech industry, recognised as the market leader in what they do, they truly are paving the way in technology. With a global presence, they have their Design Hub set up in London and the team is made up of UI, UX, GUI, Motion and Visual Designers where they have the scope to design and experiment with ground breaking design and interfaces.
They are currently looking for a GUI Designer to join the team and work end to end, starting with discovery phase and coming up with exciting creative concepts and experiment with ideas before moving it forwards. Alongside the creative side, they need beautiful craft which can be shown across mediums such as UI, product, experiential etc.
The role would have a vast amount of variation, with the opportunity to mould ideas and create exciting designs with little guidance really allowing you to push the boundaries. They want someone who has a fresh way of thinking, not stuck in the traditional UI / Design mould and who really wants to develop a new visual language and way of thinking. Designing across multiple digital touchpoints such as new technology, domestic appliances, TV and more!
– Creative conceptual way of thinking.
– Creating intuitive and fresh ideas without being afraid to experiment.
– Working across platform including but not limited to app, product, web, domestic appliances.
– A portfolio showcasing clean cut, minimal looking design.
You will have
– Experience prototyping / knowledge of micro interaction.
– Experience working discovery to delivery across products.
– Excellent articulation of ideas and design processes.
– Experience designing screen layouts, widgets, animations, icons and visual entities.