Exciting new role for a digital ecommerce focused agency
You’ll be working with a well established digital experience design agency who work with a number of well known brands in the e-commerce space. They specialise in solving digital challenges when it comes to customer experience. They are big thinkers, consultative in nature and put the user at the heart of what they do to drive results. You’ll be joining a close knit team, overseeing all accounts across the business, and helping to develop other team members.They are a small to mid sized agency, who offer the chance to work on exciting accounts – with the founders of the agency who are passionate about their work and still involved on a day to day basis.
- work across all accounts within the business
- focus on specific accounts which you will take ownership for
- be consultative when it comes to providing digital solutions to digital challenges
- Manage two senior accounts managers – acting as a mentor and helping develop their skills
- preempt clients needs to pick up opportunities, and actively look to grow accounts
- drive and deliver proposal generation
- work with UX & UI teams to understand problems and come up with solutions
- effectively manage stakeholders – and build strong and lasting relationships
- work across the full digital project life cycle
- understands digital customer experience and tech
- knows the ins and outs of testing, personalisation and service innovation across all channels
- had solid agency experience – you’ve worked for agencies with a specialism in UX or performance marketing
- enjoys leading, developing and mentoring
- can be consultative and seek new opportunities
- has a track record of success working with ecommerce
- has excellent stakeholder management skills
- can demonstrate bigger picture thinking
- has a track record of using data to inform and make decisions
- gets the commercial side
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.