This well-known brand is looking for a new Head of UX to drive forward their digital transformation.
This global consumer-facing business is seeking an experience design leader for their 250 strong UX design team that is distributed over 3 continents including Europe, North America and Asia.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer this person will be part of the senior management leadership team and is being hired to help drive a more creative strategy and culture to create digital experiences for their customers that surprise and delight.
This role is to drive experience design across all channels, from mobile, kiosks, partner and web. Exploring the capability of new technology and how this will support customers in using my clients consumer-facing products and services. There is a huge appetite to develop leading-edge services by using the blended teams and user research to be at the forefront of this exciting evolving industry. To provide a clear sense of leadership and direction empowering the design leaders by creating a positive internal risk and control culture across the design teams. Partner ing with senior colleagues to transform their wider digital capabilities.
- An innovative thought leader who is an expert in design
- Finance exp not essential but deep exp of creating customer-centric products models is.
- Experience of complex stake holder business’
- Experience of forming, communicating and delivering a robust creative vision through experience design.
- Convincing and persuasive communicator to drive a human-centred cultural identity that people are drawn to.
- commercially focussed with experience managing significant budgets and understanding key financial drivers.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.