Located in Clerkenwell, my client is looking to bring on 2 Full Stack Developers to help them in their goal to brighten up the world of personal finance.
Their product is targeted at a younger audience and is aiming to help them manage their money when it comes to investing or saving. They’ve got a great company culture where you’ll be working directly with the tech lead and the rest of the team to ship features, deliver concepts and break new ground.
They’re looking for more than just an Engineer though. They love the kind of person that contributes to the culture within the company and is looking to push themselves on both technically and personally.
- Be keen to help architect solutions and scale a product.
- Have a high bar for how things you build both work and look.
- Enjoy brainstorming product and technical ideas.
- Excited by the idea of scaling an app to millions of users.
- Experience using React.
- Server-side experience (ideally Python/Django).
- Experience with SQL databases (they use PostgreSQL) and REST APIs.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Jenkins/CI Systems, Flow/TypeScript, microservices, AWS.
- React Native/mobile development experience.
In return for the above they are offering a salary of up to £60K (could go higher for the ideal person) plus a significant amount of equity within the company. They also provide 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), all the equipment you need, gym discount,) discount at retailers, cinema etc, free phone insurance, a self-improvement budget and much more!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.