Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
Our client, based in White City, is changing the pet food industry for the better, helping dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives.
They combine their love of dogs and technology to create a product that is redefining the pet food industry. They are looking for a front end developer with 2-3 years’ experience to join their team.
You will be:
• Contributing to the architecture and development direction of the team to ensure quality code is written and excellent products are built.
• Using React with ES6 and Flow, Redux, SASS and Haml to deliver quality, maintainable code.
• Collaborating and learning with other team members via paired programming, code mentoring, code reviews and technical talks.
• Learning about and championing best practices in code, architecture and processes.
You will have:
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A passion for the start-up mentality and dogs!
In reward for the above the company are offering a salary of up to £37K as well as some fantastic benefits, including a MacBook Pro, 24 days holiday, a meditation yurt and podcasting booth. Friday beers, monthly socials, quarterly off-site events and office dogs are also on offer!