We are looking for a Front End Developer to join on an initial 6 month contract to work on one of the agency's highest profile clients
You’ll be joining an expanding company that works closely with some massive brands, including Google and Just Eat. They’ve got some pretty awesome offices based a 5 minute walk from London Bridge.
There are also offices in NY, AUX and SF which means you will get to work with a wider global operations team as they define and implement operational procedures.
- Extensive understanding and working experience of React.JS and Redux.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- A high level of competency in producing high quality client application software
- An In-depth understanding of software architecture patterns
- A good understanding of the Scrum process
- Write clean, comprehensive and scalable code in React
- Direct input on the architecture and strategy for the modernisation of our current product
- Work with product, production and the content teams to develop user interface concepts that support the intended purpose
- Innovate and advocate the use of latest technologies and technical trends with a focus on performance, compatibility and security
- Escalate impediments when appropriate and ensure long-term solutions are pursued with pragmatism.
- Support and promote agile practices especially Agile Scrum
- Architect, design, and help lead the transformation of our user interface
- Analyze site and page speed and help provide performance solutions
- Research, test and benchmark new technologies and approaches
- Create well-organized code ready for contributions from others on the team by maintaining coding standards, architectural plans and feature roadmaps
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.