This start-up see a future where all products & materials are loved & looked after
I am currently working with an early-stage start-up that is looking for a Frontend Engineer to come and join their growing product team. They have recently secured a funding round of over 2Million and are working with some exciting investors that are focused on sustainability.
This start-up see a future where all products & materials are loved & looked after. They are currently building a set of tools that let producers shift to a “product as-a-service” offering. Letting them take responsibility for their product’s longevity and end of life. It’s a flexible and hassle-free offering for their customers with more profit for them.
- You will be responsible for the front end experience of all products
- You will be involved in every part of solving problems for their customers, from product to business to technology decisions being made
- You will be part of a growing product & engineering team using the latest technologies and frameworks
- You will help and influence the culture
- Implementing many small views over a single set of data
- Architecting a multi-tenant white-labelled SaaS with isolated data and access controls
- Integrating with multiple third party services on the backend, and building architecture to support pluggable APIs
- Good experience with modern technologies and experience with React or Vue
- Experience using TypeScript
- Understand the importance of testing front-end components, utilizing unit, integration and end-to-end testing models and continuous integration and deployment workflows
- You can demonstrate knowledge of front-end system design, interaction with backend APIs, and performance/security considerations
The position will be based in London two days a week and the rest from home. They are currently a team of four and are looking to grow to ten within the next year. They operate a minimum and maximum holiday allowance, the minimum being 20 and the max 30 days, plus your birthday off. They will pay up to £85,000 and offer a fantastic equity scheme too. The interview process will be two stages and no take-home tech test! For more info please CLICK APPLY!!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.