4 x Freelance Senior User Researchers required for a 5 month project (with likely extension) with a government body in various locations.
Are you a Senior level User Researcher that would like to make an impact on the digital services offered by the government? This is an exciting opportunity to conduct research and provide valuable insight and recommendations to a government department that decides on funding for higher education services.
- Devise appropriate research strategies for every project
- Develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative research findings
- Design, facilitate and analyse usability test sessions
- Use your time effectively by thorough planning and good organisational skills
My client is looking for 4 experienced User Researchers with strong communication skills. You will be responsible for managing your own time and budget for a wide variety of projects across the UK.
- Experience of working as part of an agile software delivery team
- Over 5 years experience in a user research/design research role
- Degree in a related field (HCI, Psychology, Anthropology etc.)
- Ability to decide on the best research methodology and plan your approach
- Confident communicator
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.