Zebra People are working with a Creative Agency in London who are looking for a Freelance Senior Strategist to join them ideally ASAP on a rolling contract until the end of the year.
Zebra People are working with a creative agency in London who work with financial and professional services clients.
They are looking for a Digital Strategist to join them on a rolling contract ideally starting ASAP.
- Partner closely with Experience, Content, Strategy teams to extend creative ideas into engaging omnichannel campaign ideas for a variety of clients
- Analyse data from tools such as Brandwatch, SimilarWeb, Google Analytics and Nielsen to gain customer and sector insight
Experience required :
- Knowledge and experience of setting up and using online listening tools such as Brandwatch and Meltwater for audits, insight development and ongoing measurement.
- Thorough understanding of strategy experience in an advertising, media or digital agency
- Previous and relevant experience in comms planning, media planning, digital strategy or in a social planning role with expertise in developing digital, social, content and experiential campaigns
Day rate : £450
IR35 Status : Outside
You can work remotely but you need to be based in the UK. Zebra People can only work with contractors who have the legal right to work in the UK and who are set up as either a LTD or Umbrella company
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.