Looking for Product Owners / Managers with charity, govt/public sector or NFP experience.
You’ll be working for a name in the NFP sector who are really on a mission to make a difference in people’s day to day lives. They are going through an exciting period of change and implementing a digital first strategy to seamlessly link their digital offering. Working to a new digital strategy, this is a very exciting time to join this highly regarded organisation.
- You’ll need to be a solid Product Owner / Manager with strong outcomes based evidence on your CV (rather than output)
- You MUST be a champion of Agile processes and have experience implementing Agile ways of working and an Agile mindset
- You’ll need to have worked within the charity sector, NFP, public sector or government
- Prior funded program experience would be beneficial
- You MUST have strong service design, delivery and organisation change skills.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.