Are you looking for a role that allows you to design products that have a real social impact?
How about fighting against the £Billions lost to identity fraud every year in the UK?
Read on to find out more...
This tech startup are on a mission to become the leading digital identification platform and are finding innovative and secure ways for users to share personal information. They are building products that have never been attempted before and are directly targeting the £billions in fraud that occur every year as well as providing identification services to those who need it most – namely, the homeless.
Every product is built in-house from the ground up to ensure its security and are purpose-built so that even the business cannot access the data stored within them. They currently have 10 unique applications for their core product and this list is constantly growing as they tackle new areas of the market.
The design team currently has a total headcount of 10 but plans for this to grow considerably in the next 12 months.
- You’ll be supporting senior designers and leads, alongside getting your own features to take ownership of
- Collaborate with research, engineering and marketing during all steps of the design cycle
- Establish rapport with a range of colleagues that are interested in product design
- Work to synthesize user research findings, analytics and business requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Care for delivering a pleasing experience on top of a usable one, pay close attention to details
- Confident facing complex interaction problems, able to create simple usable solutions
- Understand that great design doesn’t happen without involving your stakeholders and peers often
- Active interest in UX.UI design and research
- Take initiative and don’t wait for others to make things happen
- Great communication skills
- Always start from a user’s perspective
- Experience working on/building design systems to keep consistency within design and front-end throughout products
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.