Love working at pace in a hyper growth environment? Our client is looking to rapidly scale their global offering and need a Director of Product to join them!
We’re currently looking for a Director of Product to join our client, a rapidly scaling premium cosmetics business with a global ecommerce offering. Going from strength to strength, they are looking for a PD to come in and help breath innovation and strategy into their product roadmap and help take the business to the next level. Their mission as a company is to change the way people use and buy cosmetics using technology. This is an extremely exciting time to join an already established brand who are about to truly take off.
Currently, they have a roadmap of the next 12-18 months but you’ll come in and breath vision into this. In this roadmap, you’ll be helping to build this out, setting goals and metrics to measure success. You’ll be working to build and scale teams, being a strategic planner with experience working in larger and smaller companies.
- Lead and grow the product team
- Deliver plans, roadmaps and set stakeholder expectations
- Ensure business vision is well managed and transformed into actionable milestones
- Sit across all activities in the business delegating actions and updates
- Direct UX/UI and creative teams to ensure all customer journeys and assets are aligned to requirements
- Step in where needed to run ceremonies and manage engineering delivery teams
- Manage and liaise with multiple stakeholders across all the themes (New product, Ecom, Internal Tooling)
We’re looking for:
You’ll need to have robust ecommerce experience, and have worked in a start-up or rapidly scaling business. You’ll have experience when it comes to building world class teams, using an Agile approach, managing stakeholders and helping to enrich and foster a brilliant company culture. You’ll need to bring an excellent business acumen, as the ecommerce system you will help to build will help to inform future business decisions. You’ll love working at pace, an thrive in a hypergrowth environment.
Also my client wants this person to bring:
- Depth of experience working on high transactional ecommerce systems and products
- Evidence of translating a product & business vision into reality
- Amazing stakeholder management skills
- Ability to define, develop and deliver a road map
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Experience working with contemporary tech: cloud native and committed to supporting emerging technologies such as GraphQL and TypeScript
- Experience helping to develop and foster an amazing product culture
- Solid technical understanding
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.