Are you sick of doing something that doesn't have any social impact for the better?
Do you want to work on digital products and services that will help the lives of those who are desperately in need?
Well now you can.
Are a well established, extremely well regarded name in the charity sector. They work tirelessly to improve the lives of the less fortunate through fundraising campaigns, creating awareness and the delivery of products and services. They provide good work life balance, an opportunity for progression and a chance to be a part of a very talented team.
The digital team spans front-end and back end development, UX/UI, content production, social media, analytics and more. The creative team works closely with the digital team. It develops innovative, integrated campaigns, works on the strategic thinking behind the companies comms (both on and offline), and produces design, messaging, print and merchandise collateral
- Manage the flow of work across specialists in the Creative and Digital teams, with a focus on efficient delivery according to agreed priorities
- Be a champion for continuous improvement, providing reporting and managing the tools that allow us to track work, examine working practices and identify areas for improvement
- Work alongside agile product teams and support a move to an agile and user-centric product approach
- Co-ordinate work that’s not suitable for delivery by the agile product teams, including ongoing work, projects, reactive work, fixes and updates
- Manage capacity across the digital and creative portfolios, booking people to pieces of work and highlighting bottlenecks or capacity issues
- Plan, communicate and visualise progress towards the team’s goals, managing and addressing risks, issues and dependencies, and keeping stakeholders informed
You’ll be an experienced Delivery Manager or a Digital Project Manager with either agency or inhouse experience. You’ll be well versed when it comes to working to Agile methodologies and scrum principles and have experience supporting Agile teams. You’ll need to have a strong working knowledge of web technologies.
You’ll need to be extremely organised, detail orientated and ideally you will be an evangelist for service & user centered design principles.
- Experience in a comparable delivery or production management role, in either product or project teams
- Experience of agile planning with a range of tools and techniques, especially Kanban
- Experience delivering complex projects and products, ideally working across a portfolio and coordinating multiple teams
- Experience of managing delivery in a changing or complex environment, and of implementing new methodologies or processes
- Experience managing capacity within cross-functional teams, ensuring resources are used efficiently and identifying risks such as dependencies and bottlenecks
- An understanding of the digital landscape and the potential for digital design and services to create value