Great opportunity to join an agency at the forefront of their industry.
You’ll be joining a small agency specialising in user experience design.
They are working with some of the world’s biggest companies, helping them to design better services, build their teams, and transform their businesses.
You’ll be joining the London arm of the agency and working on some of the agencies largest accounts.
With plans to expand their London offering, this is a really exciting time to join the team.
- Deliver your assigned projects on time and to budget, or manage by exception when required.
- organising project kick-offs, daily stand-ups and wash-up meetings and by setting up and managing clear client communication lines.
- building strong and supportive relationships with the internal team and your clients.
- Identify and mitigate risks on projects, and troubleshoot issues quickly and with minimal disruption. You’ll escalate problems appropriately. You’ll be confident presenting at meetings and workshops, for example facilitating stakeholder workshops where appropriate.
- Manage and plan resource for your projects, balancing client needs and budgets with the needs of the wider team.
You will have:
- Experience working to an Agile methodology
- Experience working with cross- disciplinary team
- Ideally have worked at UX or creative agency previously
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills