Amazing opportunity for a client side Digital Project Manager to work at a household name NFP
My client are a house hold name within the NFP sector. They’ve been on an exciting digital transformation journey and are now looking for a Digital PM to join their team. They’ve got a global presence – and are both a current and very nostalgic brand! They are looking to become a digital first organisation and have a number of digital and IT projects for you to get stuck into straight away. As an organisation they are extremely supportive, and are willing to invest time and energy into training and developing their people. They’ve created a great working environment, and a lovely culture to be a part of, they put people at the heart of everything they do. They’be got a great benefits package, and a flexible approach to work life balance.
This is an opportunity to lead a variety of digital and technology projects that are part of their strategic transformation programme. You will blend solid project management and delivery skills, with service design, digital innovation and change management. You will have a strong interest in digital, technology and user centric design and development. You will know your SaaS from your IaaS, have your head in Cloud technologies and will be able to navigate your way around Teams, Jira, SharePoint and Aha.
- Lead and facilitate the scoping, design and delivery of digital and technology projects, prioritised using a user centric risk-based approach
- Agree project objectives, benefits and plans for delivering these with your project stakeholders
- Define project tasks and manage resource requirements accordingly
- Lead on the creation, ownership and maintenance of project appropriate documentation, (in line with the Scouts P3M Framework), for example;
- programme definition documents for programmes
- project initiation documents for operational projects
- user stories for Agile based projects
- Budgets, Risk Registers, RACI and RAID Logs
- Develop and manage project schedules and progress updates
- Secure adequate resource allocation for projects from line managers
- Support Senior Responsible Owners and Sponsors with governance of programmes and projects
- Manage project budgets, reviewing/costing the procurement of software and hardware from suppliers against budget available
- Provide direction and support to project teams including external suppliers
- Manage effective stakeholder engagement and communications
- Manage quality assurance
- Continuously monitor and produce the required documentation on progress, risks and issues
- Help maintain and continuously improve TSA’s programme and project management framework
- Provide training and support to staff in other departments in implementing TSA’s project management framework, knowledge and skills transfer
- Experience of successfully managing and monitoring small to medium-scale digital and technology projects through all stages of their life cycle applying appropriate change, risk and quality management methodologies
- Experience of successfully managing the procurement/design/development or integration of a technology system
- Experience of working as part of an agile delivery or a product team in a matrixed organisation or working in an ITIL environment
- Experience of leading and motivating multi-disciplinary project teams
- Experience of working for a not-for-profit organisation (desirable)
- Experience of project and business governance platforms, for example, GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO27001 (desirable)
- IT operational experience such as Support/Infrastructure/IT Procurement/ IT Project Management (desirable)
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.