Digital Product Manager with a thirst for UX & Design required to help drive and execute my clients roadmap whilst delving world class consumer facing products which drive growth, engagement & conversion.
My client is an established name in the legal sector and have recently adopted lean working practices to help drive forward digital transformation transforming their main proposition from a traditional print based service to a digital first organisation.
Really UCD driven organisation who have the user at the heart of everything they do. Offer fantastic benefits, excellent work to life balance with core hours being 10am to 4pm and opportunity to work from home at least 1 day a week.
The client is big on diversity and inclusion with a panel set up for this, they run events with representative speakers.
The Product Owner will be working on products with a big influence over the current and future roadmap, having capabilities over various products in a close-knit team environment. They work in weekly concepting cycles and have design show and tells (interacting with the business), Developers have fortnightly sprints.
Exciting time to join them at the early stage of their journey, opportunity to have access to c-suite level members, a new senior team with an excellent digital pedigree and an opportunity to own and define the product roadmap for new and existing features.
As Product manager you will define and execute the roadmap and product backlog for new and existing consumer facing products from there new Business Intelligence offering to the research section or legal review sector. As PM you will work closely with design & development to help create world class customer experiences.
The right candidate will have experience in;
– Executing Product roadmap & product backlog.
– Experience in creating new or existing products that have resulted in increased audience growth, engagement, conversion, new customers etc.
– Working closely with UX team to ensure best class experience.
– Experience working within multi variant testing methods, be it A/B testing etc.
– Experience working with development teams to ensure world class products are being built.
– Ability to balance needs of stakeholders making sure requirements are clearly hit as well as making sure UX & development is best it can be and meets all user needs.
If this sounds like you then APPLY below!