Great opportunity for someone to work with a well-known Automotive brand who wants to focus purely on Apps.
We are working with one of the UK’s most recognised and renowned Automotive brands. The company currently have a huge grip on the market with an impressive 15 million members and are looking to improve their digital footprint as they are constantly on a mission to improve on being a market leader.
They are investing significantly in their digital portfolio, and you will be crucial in playing a key role in transforming their digital customer journeys. This role is a great opportunity to be involved in defining the future of a truly innovative, market-leading product and delivering a great experience for their customers.
Reporting directly to the Digital Experience Design Lead, you will work alongside, and collaborate with, other talented designers, editors, product owners and developers to deliver an excellent customer experience. You’ll be fully conversant in mobile app design patterns and guidelines across IOS and Android, understanding how to make the most of the native capabilities to deliver engaging experiences.
You’ll play a key role in designing the user experience of our apps, working end-to-end from product discovery right through to solution design.
Some key responsibilities include;
- Designing key customer journeys for mobile apps
- Helping to shape the future strategy for the app user experience
- Facilitating co-creation sessions to define the problem and solution space
- Helping to evolve the UI Toolkit in line with latest standards and best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate with app developers with a solid grasp of the technical aspects of mobile app design
- Optimising existing experiences to boost visitor engagement and conversion rate
- Validating designs with actionable data from a range of sources
- Presenting designs and explaining rationale to senior stakeholders
- Working closely with editors to ensure that content is considered as part of the design process
- Working with developers to deliver best possible customer experience within OS guidelines
Some Key Requirements for yourself:
- Suitable experience designing leading user experiences for mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Experience working with working in agile/scrum environments
- Comfortable with understanding and using data and customer feedback to guide design decisions
- Commercial experience in a similar UX/UI design role
- Expertise using tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision etc.
- Able to build prototypes to low or high fidelity depending on context
- Happy working at conceptual and detailed levels – adjusting techniques and approaches as necessary
This is a Hybrid role & you will be required in the office 2 days a week (London Based)
If this sounds like it could be your perfect role then apply below or send your CV & Portfolio across to [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.