A Digital Product and Innovation studio is looking to hire a Digital Design Lead to help support and develop their ever growing team of talented designers, coaches and engineers.
A Digital Product and Innovation Studio in London is looking for a Design Lead to help support and develop their talented team of Designers, Engineers and coaches on a permanent basis. They have offices in London and San Francisco with a total headcount of 220, user-centred design and best in-class software development is what they are all about!
Founded by a former Googler, their core belief is that technology should improve our lives, so they strive to create digital product that not only utilise the latest tech innovations, but also integrate seamlessly with their users day to day lives.
The Design Lead sits at the hear of the Agency, you will be working very closely with the Head of Design and current SME’s to create and deliver the creative expression of the agency for it’s clients. These clients include Google, Activision, RBS and BBC (to name a few). You will help improve the working process of the agency, build and mentor a team around you (of approx 4 designers) and be the main point of contact for a number of their clients.
As a Design Lead of a small team, you will still be required to do hands on design, creating concepts and strategies before managing the output of the team to deliver on projects. You will also be required to do other things such as running client pitches and meetings.
What experience will you need?
- You should be a champion of the creative process – ensuring quality is maintained and implemented throughout the project lifestyle
- You will have a minimum of 7+ years’ experience working within an agency, consultancy or digital agile environment
- Have a deep understanding of UCD, Design thinking methodologies & design systems
- Have experience working closely with stakeholders and working collaboratively with CX, UX, Developers, Writers, Strategists, BA’s and EX to successfully deliver a seamless UCD process
- Be confident in communications design direction to internal/external design teams and stakeholders, using various methods such as scamps, mood boards, inspirational references, prototypes.
- Have a passion for emerging technologies, devices and digital products with a focus on user-centric design
- Be a true collaborator – Someone that can build relationships across the agency and clients
- Ability to translate a design from strategy or CX principles and craft design solutions to complex problems and information.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to hear more, click apply! [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.