Delivery Manager for 6 month contract
The Delivery Manager is the heart of a project team, keeping the focus and momentum going while enabling a team of skilled people to deliver value. You facilitate, advocate, unblock, partner with and drive high quality delivery of work.
You’ll need to have solid digital agency experience under your belt – with a focus on innovative digital product design / service design / agile / user centered design. What is key is your ability to deliver, working in agile multi discipline teams.
- Manage projects from kick-off to delivery ensuring top quality outputs, on time and in budget
- Financial tracking, team tracking and internal reporting
- Workshop planning and facilitation for key activities
- Risk and impediment management and mitigation planning
- Track dependencies and communicate to external and internal stakeholders
- Strive for constructive outcomes and action orientated goals in discussions and planning sessions
- Advocate for agile and lean ways of working both internally and externally
- Establish best tools, practices and ways to work agile within project teams
- Educate clients on benefits of working this way
- Understand when to challenge assumptions and adapt how you are working based on team dynamics and project needs