Working with a high-end department store who are looking for someone to help them create a better customer experience for their digital and offline touchpoints across the entire business.
You will be working alongside a high-calibre UX and Design team, for one of the best known brands on the high street and online!
Although they have stores across the UK, the HQ is based in London – where you will be required to come in 2 days a week.
Sponsorship is not available unfortunately.
Upon joining you will be working within cross-functional teams and demonstrate experience of both designing and delivering products that span multiple touchpoints across the entire business.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Sketching, wireframing and prototyping to design seamless user flows and intuitive user interfaces for evaluation
- Use Lean, Agile and user-centred design methodologies
- Creating fully-annotated UX specifications to provide instruction and guidance to your team colleagues
- Planning and facilitating workshops and activities to establish customer, business and project requirements and to identify risks and dependencies
- Set the tone, context and outcomes for the team with the voice of the customer at the heart
You will need to have:
- Professional experience as a UX Designer
- Relevant commercial and responsive design, agile processes and project management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of design work and a track record of delivering both creative design excellence and evidence of commercial results achieved
- Demonstrates an awareness and adoption of digital and social channels and technologies
- You can demonstrate working from discovery stage to finished product
If this sounds like the role for you, then get in touch with your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.