We are working with an automotive brand who are looking for a product designer as they go through big transformational changes and look to design new features across their Website.
They are a well-renowned automotive brand in the United Kingdom, and they are looking to grow their design team. They have the goal of being able to understand their customer needs and provide a more personalised experience for their members.
They currently have over 14 million members, so there is huge scope for where they can take things and how many audience members your work could reach.
Upon joining the Design team will be responsible for designing new features and optimizing each step of the user journey on their website. You will work alongside, and collaborate with, other talented designers, content editors, product owners, and developers to deliver an excellent customer experience across all channels.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Working closely with the research lead and CRO manager to gather insight
- Designing new features across customer journeys
- Optimizing existing experiences to boost visitor engagement and conversion rate
- Presenting designs and explaining the rationale to senior stakeholders
- Presenting back to the team and wider business on your decision-making process, and bringing the whole team along with you on the journey to ensure alignment
- Proven success in designing for responsive web
- Experience in testing your concepts and designs
- Able to build prototypes to low or high fidelity depending on the context
- Familiar with working in agile/scrum environments
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical colleagues across the business
- Capable of working at speed and under pressure to deliver regular updates to the app and website
What’s in it for you??
This is an exciting time to join the brand, they are fully invested in digital and transforming people’s perception of them!
- They have a huge tech team in place, meaning that they do deliver (and iterate!). This is a great chance for you as a Designer to see your work materialize
- This brand is massive in coaching and training
- Up to £60,000 + other benefits
- Up to 2 days in the London Office
If this sounds like the role for you please, Get in touch and email your up to date CV to [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.