We are working with an automotive brand who are going through big transformational changes across its various digital channels.
They are a well-renowned automotive brand in the United Kingdom, and they are looking to grow its research team. They have the goal of being able to understand their customer needs and identifying and preventing pain points across their digital portfolio.
They currently have over 14 million members, so there is huge scope for where they can take things and how many audiences members your work could reach.
Upon joining the User Research Lead you will be responsible for conducting user research across their range of products and journeys. You will work alongside talented Product Designers, Content Designers, Product Owners, and Developers to deliver actionable insights across the app and web.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Identifying insight gaps and forming the right research approach to explore them
- Planning and executing research end to end (recruitment, facilitation, analysis)
- Presenting back to the wider team and business to further socialize insights
- Collating data and insights to build a strong and holistic view of the customer and/or problem space
- Presenting insights with impact, making them memorable and actionable
- Proven success in running end-to end-research projects
- Solid experience in a commercial User Research role
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical colleagues across the business
- Resilient self-starter who has a passion for getting things done, and loves all things User Research
- Experience in delivering insights at pace in agile scrum environments or similar
What’s in it for you??
This is an exciting time to join the brand, they are fully invested in digital and transforming people’s perception of them!
They have a huge tech team in place, meaning that they do deliver (and iterate!). This is a great chance for you as a researcher to see your work materialize
- This brand is massive in coaching and training
- Up to 10% bonus + other benefits
If this sounds like the role for you please, Get in touch and email your up to date CV to [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.