Exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Manager to step into a newly created position with complete autonomy to shape the role.
You’ll be joining one of the leading providers of customer service solutions for the Public Sector. Their Platform accelerates digital channel shift, reduces cost and delivers easier, faster, better customer service for the end user.
Despite operating for over 15 years, the company has maintained that young start up vibe. If you enjoy working in a fun and faced paced environment then read on…
You will be responsible for driving adoption and usage of the Customer Experience Platform with the existing customer base.
You will development a Customer Success Program you will map out how customers can drive greater cost savings and efficiency with their platform, whilst working with the Sales Team to identify new opportunities to further invest in improvements.
- Ensure customers realise the full value of the product suite, ensuring customer success and maximising retention
- Ensure relevant products, services and benefits are clearly and regularly communicated to your customer base to assist with their success
- Enhance relationships to maintain engagement of customers
- Capture benefit realisation case studies of a customer’s success
- Assist in uncovering future product needs and trends for the Product Development Team
- Collaborate across internal teams in order to resource the customer’s needs, such as demonstrations and marketing activities.
- Use the customers data to create an evidenced based Customer Success Plan, with clear steps and commitments to move them forward in the engagement rating.
This role will require regular travel throughout the UK.
You will have proven Customer Success skills, expert problem-solving capabilities and a strong understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms.
In addition to this you will have:
- Excellent persuasive skills, proven track record of building strong relationships at all levels with an organisation
- Deep understanding of customers insight in order to develop and execute a positive impact on customer experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of collaborate working across internal teams.
- The ability to set personal targets and goals and drive yourself to achieve them by identifying barriers to success early on and putting in place plans to overcome them.
- Experience of improving customer experience.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience of presenting and hosting solutions to individual customers, and customer groups.