This brand, which is the biggest name in their sector, are hiring a Customer Experience Manager into their team as they elevate things to the next level.
This client is currently undergoing a massive push to become more forward-thinking and innovative, with a recently appointed new Head of UX and a massive emphasis on Customer Experience.
They have over 15 million members currently and so there is huge scope for where they can take things and how many audience members your work could reach.
Service development and optimising customer experience play a critical role in ensuring the success of new and existing products. This role works closely with multiple functions across the business to define customer propositions and journeys, ensuring the needs of customers are appropriately balanced against business requirements and capabilities.
This role will focus on defining the experience for certain prioritised products and services – be that optimising for what’s already in market or working on new capability. You’ll take a holistic approach to service development, creating a roadmap for the journeys you are assigned to based on an appropriate balance of these factors and implement this. You will be the ‘bridge’ between the commercial and delivery functions, being able to translate a product or service vision into tangible deliverables.
- Own the end-to-end experience for specified customer journeys and product areas, using service blueprinting to map all interactions and then identify optimisation opportunities to produce the best customer experience and operational efficiency balance
- Working closely with Service Designers to shape the ideal customer / colleague experience using relevant customer and business insight and then work with the relevant delivery teams
- Build and manage strategic service development roadmaps for product areas which addresses their customer’s problems
- Work closely with Digital CX, Digital Product Owners, Engineering, Product Management, Group Marketing, Technical Services, Operations and IT
- Provide leadership within a framework of prudent and effective controls which enable risk to be assessed and managed to fit within the Board’s agreed risk appetite
- At least 5 years product or customer journey development and management experience, with experience working in an agile environment preferable and the ability to lead teams within a matrix structure
- Experience of service blueprint mapping and translation into tangible deliverables to support optimisation
- Experience of developing user experience, user journeys and customer facing propositions based on various customer research and insight methodologies
- Can propose initiatives and solutions based on customer understanding, using data to tackle problems and determine simple solutions
- Solid commercial instincts and high experience in stakeholder management
- Strategic thinker – able to see how the business and product offering might evolve as the landscape changes · Able to work well with ambiguity
- Versatile. Comfortable with shifting from long term to short term horizons and to work on a variety of projects with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills: must be able to manage multiple initiatives and workstreams simultaneously and at a fast pace
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.