Be the first hire in the in-house Creative Studio, but part of a wider design team, for this FinTech at an exciting period in their scale up journey. You'll have ownership of a broad range of Creative outputs and help to establish a new Visual Language.
An award-winning, FCA regulated digital platform that connects retail investors with publicly listed companies raising capital.
In October 2020 they completed a Series B funding round of $50m from leading global investors and are now expanding internationally through their exclusive commercial agreements with the London Stock Exchange Group and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone.
It’s an exciting time to join as the expansion and latest funding is leading to a serious growth period and a big focus (and investment) on improving the brand and product. Getting involved now gives you a huge opportunity to shape the future of the business from an early stage as they scale.
As part of this growth, the design team is expanding. The includes the creation of their in-house creative studio to sit alongside the Product Design team and work closely with the Marketing department. This role is the first hire in the build out of that studio.
As a Creative Lead you’ll be involved in every aspect of the brand, visual communication and customer experience from integrated marketing campaigns to icon design.
An important part of how the team operate is that they acknowledge domain expertise and actively empower individuals to give them ownership over their own work. You’ll have the opportunity to lead and support on projects from concept through to execution and drastically impact the way that they approach their advertising, marketing and visual language.
- Play a key role in a brand refresh, establishing a new visual language and tone of voice.
- Own creative ideas and output for all integrated campaigns.
- Contribute to the build out of a new Design System.
- Liaise closely with Product to ensure designs remain on brand.
- Liaise closely with Marketing to understand which areas touchpoints to be exploring, running A/B tests and improving the marketing efforts.
- Experiment with different mediums from Social and Video to Print and Pitch presentations.
- Establish new agency relationships.
- Liaise with agency partners to establish new directions and implement new marketing strategies accordingly.
- Liaise with an external production studio for support wherever required.
- In time, help to build out the creative studio.
- You can come from either an agency or in-house background, but must have experience working with commercial brands in a highly creative and fast paced environment.
- Varied portfolio which demonstrates your craft across multiple channels.
- Diverse skill-set including brand design, UI design (Visual and Components) and conceptual thinking.
- Proven experience using visual design to elevate brands and drive engagement with customers, clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience using brand to create world class customer experiences.
- Experience designing for both digital and print campaigns.
Nice to have:
- Experience in photographic and video art direction
- Experience in basic animation
- Interest in investment / personal finance will be a benefit to you more than the business.
What you’ll get:
- Salary up to £60,000
- Flexible hours and remote working
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off plus BH
- Macbook pro and other tools to get you started
- And much more!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.