Help to take creative to the next level for your clients and lead a team to produce stunning interfaces for web and product builds, art direct photo shoots and design for digital content.
My client is a boutique retail focused agency who drive innovation and digital transformation for some of the largest and most exciting retailers out there. You will work with a variety of clients alongside a CX and Strategy Director to elevate their creative, build emotional connections and improve the overall customer experience across both their digital and physical touch points.
They are currently winning more work than they know what to do with and need your help to continue delivering award winning solutions for their clients.
As Creative Director you will lead a team of 10 creatives (Designers, Art Directors and Copywriters) to deliver solutions across a broad spectrum of projects including Web and Product builds, creative campaigns, branding, digital content and communications.
This is a multi-faceted opportunity with three core pillars:
- Ownership of the strategic Creative Direction to support your client’s business’s.
- Oversight of the execution of creative across all client projects ensuring the best quality work is delivered.
- Team management, mentoring and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of designers, art directors and copywriters, providing creative direction and ensuring you have oversight on all creative projects within the business.
- Manage the professional development of each member in the creative team including PDRs, career road-maps and coaching.
- Work closely with the CX Director to lead ideation and concept development for pitches, new business and R&D work-streams.
- Partner with the CX Director to drive innovation in the business.
- Work with project managers and consultants to oversee scope and cost for all creative projects.
- Develop creative solutions that cater for your client and their customer’s needs. Including but not limited to UI, brand, digital content, In-store collateral, visual assets and photography.
- Represent Design for the business through external communication, thought leadership and industry events.
- Work with marketing to promote the agency within the industry and deliver internal and external comms.
- Be the voice of Design best practice in the business and an early adopter of new technologies and tools.
What we would like to see:
- Previous leadership experience at either Head or Director level.
- Demonstrable track record of producing remarkable creative solutions at scale.
- Strong understanding of design principles, accessibility, usability and user testing methodologies.
- Flair for creative storytelling and building a narrative for both directional creative and technical design projects.
- Deep understanding of design systems and their applications.
- Proven track record of developing a team.
Why you will love it:
- Global brands – Work with some of the world’s most recognizable retail brands.
- Make your mark – Currently going through a large pivot in their proposition and you can be the driving force that puts them on the map for creative.
- Variety of work – There’s a broad spectrum of services that the agency offers their clients and with that comes a lot of variety in the types of work you will do for them.
- Culture – They have a brilliant team with a very open, honest and adult culture.