This brand – the biggest name in their sector – are hiring a Product Designer specialising in voice. You’ll be playing a key role in designing their conversational user interfaces.
This client is currently undergoing a massive push to become more forward-thinking and innovative, with a recently appointed new Head of UX and a massive emphasis on Customer Experience. They’ve recently conducted a massive Discovery piece to really understand their various users!
They have over 15 million members currently and so there is huge scope for where they can take things and how many audience members your work could reach.
As their first conversation designer, your role will be integral to the business as they transform their digital customer journeys. It will be your job to design the end-to-end experience of the brand’s conversational user interfaces across their website, app and smart products.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Designing for voice interactions, chatbots, live chat, messaging and digital assistants
- Working closely with developers, product owners and others to build and iterate on your designs
- Collaborating with a Content Designer to write dialog and other copy for conversational experiences that are on brand
- Educating internal staff on key factors relating to conversation design
- Facilitating co-creation sessions to define the problem space and the solutions
The ideal candidate for this role:
- A specialist in conversational design
- A strong portfolio displaying your recent design work
- Excellent linguistic skills, and naturally passionate about human communication
- An understanding of AI/Machine Learning
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Happy working at both conceptual and detailed levels
- A self-starter that takes the initiative, able to work at speed and under pressure
- Confident liaising with various stakeholders
What’s in it for you??
This is a really exciting time to join the brand, they are fully invested in digital and transforming people’s perception of them!
– They have a huge tech team in place, meaning that they really do deliver (and iterate!). This is a great chance for you as a designer to really see your work materialise
– This brand are massive on coaching and training – whatever suits you
– Up to 10% bonus + other exciting benefits
Please note that this role will be fully remote until earliest Spring 2021.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.