We have a couple of Mid-Senior User Research contracts for clients (one in-house and the other a consultancy) across London. Working alongside an existing, high-calibre UX team in both cases.
– From 3 months+ (with scope for extensions)
– Starting ASAP
– £400 per day, outside IR35
As the UX market has boomed, in particular the contract market, I’m finding more and more clients asking for out-and-out UX Researchers rather than end-to-end Architects/Designers. Whether this is as a result of too many UX Designers (who are perhaps more UX/UI than they state on the tin) not providing the right type of ROI some clients were expecting or perhaps just more realisation around the benefits of introducing proper user research methodologies at the start and throughout projects, I’m not sure… perhaps a bit of both.
In any case, I’m currently looking for a couple of solid Mid-Senior UX Researchers for a couple of clients across London.
You’ll mainly be doing and supporting on things like…
- Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of digital services.
- Usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing.
- Conducting in-house research to test new product and concept developments (including user requirements gathering and early stage concept and prototype testing, research, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the service design).
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction.
- Running co-design and research workshops internal stakeholders to explore goals, and share research findings and insights with project teams.
- Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers.
- Designing and running usability studies on paper and digital prototypes and live sites and devices to improve branded digital services and products – may include usability testing, card sorting exercises, ethnographic research, heuristic and expert reviews, and other research as identified.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio (if you have one) to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.