Sit as part of a cross-functional team, helping to add open banking functionality to the core app of a global finance org.
CONTRACT: SENIOR VISUAL/UI DESIGNER
- Client: Financial Services
- Contract length: 12 Months
- Day rate: £400/day
- Location: London
- Start date: ASAP (Can be up to 6 weeks for the right candidate)
You will join the internal team of a global FS organisation. The team you will sit on when complete will consist of:
- 1 x Lead UX Designer
- 1 x Lead Visual Designer
- 2 x UX Designer
- 2 X Visual Designers
The contract will see you working on their core mobile app with a focus on adding new features for open banking. This includes:
- Account aggregation
- Account view
- New menu
- New navigations
- New functionality
You must have the following in order to be considered for the role:
- Previous experience working as a Visual/UI Designer.
- Strong understanding of Visual Design principles.
- Experience working on native mobile apps (IOS / Android)
- A portfolio demonstrating YOUR past experience.
- Proficient with Sketch and InVision
- Additional experience with tools like Principle or Framer a bonus.