If you’re a UX Designer, User Researcher, Service Designer or Product Designer, we have a ton of great contracts for you to get stuck in to.
- Mid-Senior | Not for Profit | 3 months | £500/day (outside IR35)
- Senior | Well-known Restaurant Chain | 3 months | £450-£500/day (outside IR35)
- Mid/Seniors | Supermarket Chain | 3 months | Up to £600/day (inside IR35)
- Senior | Tech Consultancy | 6 months | £550-£550/day (outside IR35)
- Senior | Government Department | 6 months | £550/day (inside IR35)
- Senior | Tech Consultancy | 3 months | £500-£550/day (outside IR35)
- Senior | Large Consultancy | 3 months | £650/day (inside IR35)
- Mid/Senior | Media Brand | 9 months | £500/day (inside IR35)
- Senior | Legal Search Platform | 3 months | £500/day (outside IR35)
- Senior | Global Media Brand | 3 months | £450/day (outside IR35)
- Mid/Senior | HealthTech | 3 months | £400/day (outside IR35)
- Senior | E-Commerce Brand | 3 months | £550/day (inside IR35)
The majority of these roles are fully remote, with the expectation that you’ll be able to attend meetings in London if necessary.
If you’re available either now or within the next couple of weeks, and you’re interested in finding out more about any of the above then let’s have a chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.