This brand blend technology and financial expertise, providing their users with an award-winning platform to make it easier to save for retirement.
This client are going through an exciting period of growth currently. What sets them apart from their competitors is that they have built their tech platform in-house, meaning that they’re able to provide a different user experience, with tools and features that don’t exist anywhere else in the market.
They’re now looking to double their current Content team, making 3 hires across various levels.
As a part of their Content Design team, you’ll be working collaboratively with designers, building relationships with stakeholders and working end-to-end to solve complex content design problems.
Your role will involve:
- Planning, writing, editing, testing and improving content across all their platforms
- Working on IA and the narrative and messaging that spans the platforms
- Helping to shape the vision and strategy for content design for the brand
- Improving their Content style guide and library
- If you’re coming in as more Senior, you will have the chance to mentor more junior members of the team
- It would be ideal if you have previous experience working in finance or a regulated environment – or even for a PaaS brand
- You’ve previously held at least one commercial Content Design role, even better if you have a portfolio that showcases previous work
- You’re not phased by working in a more fluid environment – in fact, that’s the kind of environment you thrive in
- You want to join a brand where you can make a real impact!
Remote working policy: Currently they’re working on a hybrid model where they’re doing 5 days per fortnight in the office
If this sounds like your perfect role, send us over your CV and any work examples if you have them.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.