Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
Be one of the first ten applicants
I'm currently looking for 2x Content Designers for a Government Department based in the West Midlands.
You'll be working within a multi-disciplinary Agile team on projects that have a real-world, tangible impact to improve people's everyday lives.
What you’ll be doing:
– Producing high quality content for this department’s new digital services that will encourage people to actively engage with them. Your engaging content will convince even those who rarely go online!
– Work collaboratively with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, BA’s and User Researchers to define what messages will be conveyed through the new services you’ll be working on
– Deliver on all aspects of Content Design including researching the task at hand, liasing with stakeholders, working alongside UX and testing and iterating with your audiences.
What they’ll be looking for:
It’s key for this role that you have plenty of experience working within an Agile team, working alongside UX Designers and User Researchers, building out digital products. Ideally you will have worked to GDS standards before.
Translating complex information into easy-to-digest content will be your bread and butter and you’ll use analytics to inform your actions and reiterate based on user feedback.
What’s great about this role?
– It’s outside IR35 and runs for 6 months as a minimum
– Flexible working
– The chance to work within government on real issues, whereby your work will make a tangible difference
If this sounds like the role for you, send us over your CV!
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.