Currently looking for an experienced Content Designer for a freelance position with a government department based in East London. Within this role you will be primarily based within London but there could also be some UK travel involved.
You will be embedded within a multidisciplinary team to identify user needs, write content plans and then design and publish content based on this, to GDS standards.
You could also be:
– Running workshops and collaborating with cross-government colleagues
– Actively developing and applying content and format strategies
– Scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content whilst optimising user journeys
- Experience of being embedded within an Agile, cross-functional product team
- Confident managing content projects with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define and refine content
- GDS experience
For this role it isn’t essential that you have SC clearance, but it’s definitely a bonus.
Send over your CV if this sounds like the role for you!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.