Join a FinTech startup that are going from strength to strength, as they help thousands get access to cheaper, fairer and faster insurance.
This brand was started around 4 years ago, with the intention of addressing the unfairness around insurance and rebuilding it from the ground up. Their priorities became making insurance quicker and cheaper to acquire, whilst providing excellent customer service. And their online reviews speak for themselves!
They’ve recently acquired a very significant amount of funding and this year alone they’ve grown from 90 to 130 people, so it’s definitely an exciting time to join the team.
As their Senior Content Designer you’ll be responsible for helping this brand build trust with their customers, and making their Claims experience as pain-free as possible. There’s a real opportunity here to come in and make the role your own, as you work end-to-end alongside the small but growing Design team.
Your role will also include:
- Gaining empathy with customers to guide the product
- Building relationships with various stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Contributing to and maintaining the tone of voice across the company
- Educating the wider business around content-led design to improve content standards
The ideal candidate for this role:
- You love writing! You have previously worked in a Content Design or UX Writing position and you excel at taking complex jargon and making it easily digestible
- Research underpins your work; you lean on analytics, user feedback and research to evaluate and improve your content
- You’re highly organised, and able to juggle multiple projects concurrently
- You’re proactive and able to work independently, taking full ownership of your domain
- Not essential, but any experience working for a startup would be highly beneficial here
And what can you expect from them?
- Base salary of up to £70,000
- Equity options
- Flexible/part-remote working
- Big emphasis on learning and development
- Private healthcare
- Emphasis on mental wellbeing
If this sounds like something you can’t miss out on then send us over your CV and any work examples if you have them!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.