This global FinTech brand are looking for a Content Designer to join their growing Product team in their London office. These guys are known for being leaders within their market, and their business model is built on giving their users a fairer and far more beneficial experience than their competitors.
· Within this role you will be:
- Creating and owning the content strategy; setting the content agenda and prioritising the work appropriately
- Worth alongside your design team to produce appropriate content that will optimise user journeys
- Liaise with clients to understand their needs and how they can be meet on an evolving basis
- Maintaining existing site content so that it remains fresh, compliant and also relevant
- Based on feedback, working quickly and iteratively to always ensure your work is off the most optimal standard
- Maintain the brand and tone of voice of the client
- Identifying new areas for opportunity
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working somewhere that is super collaborative, supportive and friendly, as well as having ethical values and employing a user-centric way of designing.
The team you’ll be embedded in have the opportunity to influence real change within the business. It will be fast-paced with a dynamic start-up vibe and you’ll be joining at a pivotal point whereby they are going through a massive digital transformation.
This is a 6 month contract, that could potentially extend.
If this sounds like the role for you then send us over your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.