We're working with a government department that are looking for a Senior Content Designer, ideally with GDS experience, to join their team.
You will be embedded within an Agile cross-functional team, delivering new features and improvements to an existing service for vulnerable people and there is massive scope for your work to make a real change.
Your work will involve:
- Taking responsibility for content quality of the service
- Building relationships across teams and business areas
- Using evidence, data and research to inform your work
- Contributing to the design community of practice
For this role it’s essential that you:
- Have experience working with government as a content designer
- Have experience delivering end-to-end services
- Are confident using analytics and research to iterate upon your work
- Are comfortable working collaboratively, and are able to give and receive feedback
Duration: 6 months (potential to extend)
Day rate: £520/day (inside IR35)
Worth noting that onboarding can take a few weeks if that ties in well with your current notice period etc.
If this sounds interesting, get in touch with your CV and let’s chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.