Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
I’m currently looking for an experienced Content Designer for a role with a Government Department.
Within this role you’ll be embedded within a small, cross-functional product team taking complex language and processes and translating these into easier, more digestible content. You’ll also be looking at this department’s digital services, in particular relation to prison services and the justice system.
It’s essential for this role that you have Government experience/ experience working to GDS standards.
– Experience working in small, multidisciplinary teams in an Agile environment
– Proven track record of developing content to meet user needs for digital services
– Confident using analytics and user research techniques
– Comfortable liaising with key stakeholders
– Up-to-date with the latest content trends
Things to note about the role:
– 6 months
– Inside IR35
– 1 stage interview process, face to face
Please note that if you don’t already carry SC, onboarding for this role can take a few weeks.
If this sounds like your perfect role, send us over your CV!
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.