Exciting new role for a very well regarded CX agency
An extremely well regarded customer experience agency who are well established and work with an impressive roster of global clients.
- Lead in setting the growth strategy for established key account and new accounts.
- Work closely with Strategists & Consultants to build a pipeline of work from both existing clients and new clients, shaping opportunities, creating proposals and converting these into sales.
- Develop a client vision, account development plan and roadmap per account. To do this, you’ll need to maintain a deep understanding of the issues facing clients’ sectors and their individual businesses.
- Work with the Client Services team and the Marketing Director to create marketing plans and lists of target clients, and to triage leads.
- Manage the pipeline of work, ensuring a good understanding of each client’s sign off process and what is required to get work started. To do this, you’ll need to build strong, open, and mutually beneficial relationships with new and existing clients.
- Achieve a monthly and quarterly sales target.
- Develop and negotiate high value commercial arrangements with clients.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are scoped and costed effectively to deliver profitable programmes of work.
- Support the new business team, working closely with one of our two founders. Particularly, support the pitch / RFP process to ensure that the pitch team has a strategy for winning, and that documents and presentations meet our standards and fit our vision and values.
- Has a track record of building a sales pipeline, converting opportunities and growing accounts.
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients with a diverse range of client sizes/types/relationships.
- Experience working with the financial services or other regulated sectors, and an active interest in this area.
- Experience of working with senior level clients to identify opportunities, set a vision for change, shape projects and set a shared vision for those projects. This should include leading pitch teams, proposal writing and articulating a detailed understanding of client needs.
- Experience developing client relationships ‘up the chain’ within a client organisation, and of managing complex groups of stakeholders.
- Experience of managing and meeting financial targets, including sales and project profitability, and providing updates on progress back to the Board or senior stakeholders.