This boutique consultancy work predominantly with public sector clients, meaning that their work has strong social impact. They’re now looking for several Business Analysts to join their team, from Junior - Senior level.
This brand pride themselves on providing meaningful solutions for their solid roster of clients, which includes various government departments. They run with the energy of a start-up, and they ensure that training and developing their staff is at the heart of everything that they do.
There’s lots of interesting projects coming up for this company, including working with the Department for Education and also the social care space.
There’s also the chance to get involved in service design and user research if you want – they’re keen to nurture talent based on what you want to specialise in.
This role will also involve:
- Collaborating with team members and the client’s teams to help transform their organisations and the way they deliver services
- Helping to build the business, looking for opportunities where they can add value, and thinking in an entrepreneurial and imaginative way
- For these roles, there’s no need for Gov experience (although it’s great if you do have this)
- It’s ideal if you have any previous agency or consultancy experience
- You’re able to think both broadly and creatively
- For the more Senior BA’s, you’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and are able to lead on projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill
- Experience working in agile teams, digital delivery teams
- Ideally they want BA’s with strong technical aptitude, and good knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle
- Any SQL knowledge is great
And what’s so great about this brand??
- They have a strong focus on training and development! Everyone is given a performance coach and a buddy upon joining
- In-house Skills Academy that staff can access. There’s a strong learning community within the business as well.
- Regular social events (virtual for now of course) including daily coffee breaks, games nights, culture clubs and more
- Defined career progression in place for each person, as well as the opportunity to develop into other areas of the business.
*The base salary for this role is up to £65k doe*
Remote working policy: Hybrid model
If this sounds like your perfect role, then get in touch with your CV/drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.