I am currently working on a great opportunity for a business analyst to make a socially active impact.
The BA will work in the risks and needs team working in a complex environment.
- Working with senior stakeholders to understand business needs.
- Liaising with policy leads, design teams and other business stakeholders.
- Working with developers and the system architect to turn business needs into IT solutions.
- Working within a multidisciplinary Agile team working in sprint delivery cycles.
- Devising performance metrics.
- Using data to identify the benefits of the digital service.=
You should have experience with the following:
- Previous experience in a business analyst role ideally 4 years or over.
- Experience of Agile software delivery.
- Experience using Jira.
- Documenting complex processes.
The team is currently working remotely however the successful BA will be expected to work in the office in Sheffield when things are back to normal. This is a 6 month contract up to £320 per day inside of IR35. If you are interested to learn more please get in touch!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.