This award-winning entertainment brand are looking for an experienced BA with specific Salesforce experience.
The client are a global brand, and they’re behind some of the most popular kid’s titles accessible across the world.
Their mission has always been to create and distribute content that’s fun and safe for children, whilst encouraging healthy values and teaching fundamental life skills. The result is valuable content that kids adore, and that parents trust.
This role will predominantly be centred around assisting with an Salesforce roll out across the entire business.You’ll be joining the IT team and helping out with day-to-day BA activities as well.
You will be:
- Responsible for ensuring a successful implementation company-wide, onto Salesforce, Netsuite and Docusign
- Being the main point of contact for these softwares
- Producing user guides
- Gathering and analysing business requirements
- Collaborating with developers
- Carrying out product demos and training sessions
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Solid experience with Salesforce, Docusign and Netsuite
- You’re comfortable wearing lots of different hats, able to multi-task in an Agile environment
- You’re a great communicator, happy to speak to anyone across the business
- You’ve got experience using Jira/Confluence or similar
What’s key is that you’re enthusiastic and are happy to take the initiative!
And in terms of what they can offer you:
- Modern open plan offices in Camden to work from when you choose
- Private medical insurance
- Free Headspace subscription
- Nursery scheme
If this sounds like your perfect role then get in touch with your CV or drop me an email on [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.