We have an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a well-loved British Institution working on their digital transformation programme.
This is an exciting time for the business as they aim to completely transform their users’ experience as they aim to become a digital-first organisation.
The Business Analyst will help to manage change and plan for the future by improving the processes, services and products that they are transforming as part of their future strategy.
The organisation put people at the heart of everything they do and the digital transformation will help to deliver support to over half a million young people every week.
- Ensuring business needs are met in terms of future technology requirements
- Lead requirements gathering workshops
- Identify, map and evaluate business processes
- Champion lean principles and challenge current operational delivery behaviours
- Participating in the production of scoping documents and plans for technology projects
Skills and experience:
- Previously worked on medium to large scale technology projects through all stages of the life cycle
- Experience working as part of an agile delivery of product team
- Use of Product and Project management tools
- Experience of using data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements
- Experience working on supplier tender processes
The position is currently fully remote but in future will require occasional travel to East London. They are very flexible on remote working and having a ‘work/life balance’. The salary on offer is up to £35,000 along with other benefits.
For more info, please click apply!!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.