This start-up currently numbers 35 people, with the team spread all over the world and working remotely.
They aim to improve the scalability of the Ethereum blockchain, creating an inclusive and accessible blockchain payments network by using ZK-proof technology. Their protocol is a decentralised zero-knowledge rollup that scales the Ethereum network and lowers the cost of transactions. It’s a really exciting opportunity to take an active part in the blockchain space and contribute to the decentralization of the future.
You’ll be working with both Go and Ethereum to develop their core technology. You’ll work with the engineering team to research, spec, and implement blockchain-based solutions that power L2 scaling solutions. In addition, as a software engineer, you will collaborate with team members in making architectural decisions.
- Participate in designing blockchain scaling
- Write high-quality, clean, commented and tested solidity smart contract
- Develop and maintain integration testing regarding full scaling
- Work with the engineering and product teams collaboratively, contributing ideas that add value to our product roadmap and company
They are looking for someone with the following skills and knowledge:
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Go.
- Minimum one year experience working with backend blockchain stack: web3, ethers, truffle and/or
- Minimum one-year work with Ethereum blockchain architecture and smart contract development with
- Strong unit and integration testing culture. Strong attention to
- Team player who enjoys working independently and takes ownership of tasks end to
- Good written and verbal communication skills in
It will be nice if you are:
- Experience working in projects using cryptography, complex maths and complex database structures.
- Experienced in designing blockchain
- Familiar with existing L2 blockchain
- Familiar with DevOps
- Experienced with other programming tools, especially on open source
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.