This automotive brand – the biggest name in their sector – are hiring a new App Designer into their team as they elevate things to the next level, ensuring UCD is at the forefront of all of their exciting projects!
This client is constantly striving to become more forward-thinking and innovative, with a massive emphasis on Customer Experience. They want to be an invaluable addition to the lives of every day drivers across the country.
They have over 15 million members currently and so there is huge scope for where they can take things and how many audience members your work could reach.
Each designer sits within a dedicated Product Squad consisting of BA’s, Designers, Product Owners, Devs and Testers. This specific role will will involve working on their mobile app; a huge project for the brand that has received a lot of investment and attention. This is a great chance to have a ton of influence over it’s direction as the brand seeks to drive engagement towards the mobile app.
Your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Working in a fully Agile environment
- Designing new features across user journeys
- Carrying out end-to-end design work
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Working closely with developers to deliver the best possible user experience
- Strong portfolio detailing your UX process and visual deliverables
- Recent app experience, in particular experience having delivered something in-app that you can talk through
- Super collaborative
- Strong story tellers, easily able to articulate your ideas to those around you
- Confident working with stakeholders of all levels
- Able to carry out visual design work
- Experience facilitating design sprints
- Comes from a highly Agile background
What’s in it for you??
This is a really exciting time to join the brand, they are fully invested in digital and transforming people’s perception of them!
- They have a huge tech team in place, meaning that they really do deliver (and iterate!). This is a great chance for you as a designer to really see your work materialise
- This brand are massive on coaching and training – whatever suits you
- 10% bonus + other benefits
Please note that this role is hybrid, requiring 2 days in their London office.
If you’re interested to find out more, send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.