Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
Our client is looking for experienced Front End Developers, proficient in Angular to join an established team working on high-profile, global websites to create engaging digital experiences.
You’ll be working closely with designers and PHP developers using Angular, jQuery, and related front-end technologies to produce accurate, optimised, mobile-first, cross platform/browser, accessible, standards compliant websites.
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years front end development
• Experience with at least one Front End Framework – Ideally Angular 2+, or knowledge of a similar framework such as React, and the desire to quickly learn Angular
• Mobile First development – responsive, progressive, optimised
• Thorough understanding and proven implementation of Responsive Web Design
• Working knowledge and adherence to the principles of Test Driven Development, using Junit and Protractor.
• Demonstrable depth of knowledge in hand-coded HTML5, CSS
• Vanilla JS and JQuery
• CSS3 and Bootstrap 3
• LESS or similar pre-processor
• Cross browser compatibility testing
• Grunt or Gulp to manage assets and folder structures
• Functional testing within a BDD framework, ideally using Jasmine
• Git and GitHub development workflows based around Pull Requests
• A working knowledge of Object Orientated PHP
• An understanding of PHP Frameworks – ideally Symfony
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
• AMP, PWA
• Integration of open source and 3rd party applications into existing system
• Drupal 7/8
• Node Package Manager and Node tool chains
• Experience working with 3rd parties/agencies