AI, Machine learning & Data science. If you have an interest in all those things, I guarantee you’ll have an interest in this role!
This start-up’s goal is to bring clarity and accelerate adoption of AI for all sized companies across the globe, helping to ensure a seamless transition to an AI driven world. They have built a large-scale market intelligence AI advice platform, connecting renowned AI experts with organisations. The expert network enables organisations to access rare AI expertise easily, whilst allowing the experts to monetise their knowledge. They really are at the cutting edge of AI and Machine Learning knowledge.
Joining their growing frontend team, you’ll be building a variety of new features and functionality to facilitate ongoing scalability and development to their Data Science capabilities, as well as aiding in the delivery of their web interface.
This is a critical, hands on role. You’ll get to work closely with the CEO and founding team and will have visibility and input across the whole business as it grows.
A bit about the role:
- Building modern web apps using Python and Django.
- Use GitHub, code reviews, Heroku, and Amazon RDS so that they can rapidly iterate and stay focussed on what matters. They have worked hard to keep our processes and management structure as lightweight as possible.
- They are open to applicants ranging from junior with a lot of potential, to Seniors who are looking to apply their existing expertise to complex problems, and all levels in between.
Here are the essentials:
- Strong knowledge of Python and its ecosystem
- Track record of delivering Django web apps
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs
- A good knowledge of git/github
- Continuous deployment/integration (e.g. CodeShip)
It would be really great if you also had an understanding of:
- Search technologies (e.g. Algolia, Elasticsearch)
- Operations/DevOps experience
- AWS (e.g. EC2, S3, Lambda)
- AI/ML techniques
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.