A risk management/insurance company based an hour commute from Manchester/Liverpool is currently looking for a UX/UI Designer who has basic experience in HTML to join them on a permanent basis.
A fortune 500, Risk Management company based an hour commute from Liverpool/Manchester are looking for a UX/UI Designer with some experience in coding or basic HTML to join them on a permanent basis.
They are a global provider of risk management solutions with a presence in over 21 countries. Mainly focussing on the housing and lifestyle markets, they are among the leaders in mobile device protection, vehicle protection, pre-funded funeral insurance, renters insurance and leander-placed homeowners insurance.
As a Lead UX/UI Designer (with basic knowledge/experience in HTML) you will be responsible for producing and conducting research and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wire-frames, mock ups and prototypes. You will also be expected to design overall functionality of the clients products to meet the business requirements and promote a user-focused mindset across all teams.
Main Role Responsibilities
- Translate concepts into user flows, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to high quality intuitive user experiences
- Design and deliver wire frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user experience related decisions related to existing and new functionality and features
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a UX/UI Designer
- HTML experience/Coding Experience
- Highly successful problem solver that is organised, detailed and extremely collaborative
- Strong communication, presentation, and creative challenge-solving skills
- Have an eye for great design and good background knowledge of UX design principles and practices.
- Knowledge & experience in lean/agile product development, mobile platforms, and European market trends.
- Strong skills of strategic creative thinking, user-centric design process/principles, verbal and written communication, and teamwork.
- Experience dealing effectively with non-creative decision makers
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, with a working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- Working experience with prototyping tools such as Axure, Invision, etc.
- Experience in java script, html and css with an excellent understanding of front to back-end processing, API service experience, testing and debugging.