A leading Digital eCommerce Agency in Central London is currently looking for a Senior Digital Designer to work on a huge re branding project for one of their top clients.
A leading Digital eCommerce Agency based in the heart of Central London is currently looking for an experienced and talented Senior Digital Designer to work on a huge brand refresh project for one of the top clients. This is a great opportunity to join a team of experienced digital professionals and work across a great variety of brands, as well as getting in with an agency that provides regular freelance roles.
The ideal candidate for this role would need to have extensive experience in branding, particularly the creation of visual identity system and how it would apply to social, email and campaign assets eventually turning this into brand guidelines.
- Have strong experience working on re-brand/brand refresh projects
- Have strong proven experience in design systems and producing brand guidelines
- Have a passion and eye for Digital Design
- Must be able to turn your visualisations into comprehensive designs
- They must be able to work collectively with communications professionals, clients and senior staff members.
- Should have a strong understanding of target markets and develop innovative strategies to reach them
- Have strong communication skills
- You should have experience working within a agency environment
If this is you and you are keen to discuss the role in more detail, please get in touch amy@zebrapeople,com | 0207 729 4771.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.